- We are pleased to announce the release of a Request for Proposal (RFP), for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabiliation Division of Juvenile Justice (DJJ), to develop and implement secure residential placement and treatment services for girls and young women committed to DJJ.
and the deadline for submitting the letter of intent to DJJ is
Thursday, April 26, 2007.
Please review the below attachments for more information.
- Addendum - 3
- Addendum - 1 Addendum Attachments:
- Attendance - Workshop on April 20, 2007 in Glendale
- Attendance - Workshop on April 18, 2007 in Sacramento
- Cover Letter
- DJJ Female Population Map
- Federal and California Seperation Requirements
- Mandated Services and Rights for DJJ Wards
- Significant Contract Terms
- Sample Letter of Intent
- Sample Project Workplan
- Sample Project Budget
- Travel and Subsistence Guidelines
- FAQs - April 18 and 20, 2007